Cajun Tilapia Fillets with Corn Salsa
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 3 Tbsp Cajun seasoning*
- Salt and Pepper
- Salsa Ingredients:
- 3/4 c. corn
- 1/4 c. Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/4 c. Green Onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Mix the salsa ingredients together and chill over night.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the Tilapia fillets and generously coat both sides with Cajun seasoning.
- Saute to a golden brown and top with the salsa.