Tilapia Fillets with Marsala and Flavored Butter
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg. Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1/4 c. Marsala wine
- Flour for dusting fillets
- 6 Tbsp. Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tsp. Parsley finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Butter softened
- Combine the last 3 ingredients to make the flavored butter.
- Mix flour with salt and pepper and dust both sides of the fish.
- Melt the butter in a hot pan and sauté the fillets.
- When the first side is golden brown, add the Marsala wine.
- Turn the fish over and continue to cook until this side is golden brown.
Serve warm with dollops of flavored butter.