Tilapia with Leeks, Tomato and Basil
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1 large leek
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 1/4 c. Basil
- 1/2 c. Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- To prepare the leeks: Cut off the root and tough green parts.
- Slice into 1/4 inch slices and put into a large container of cold water.
- Separate the concentric circles. Dirt will be released into the water. Remove the leeks from the water.
- Arrange the Tilapia fillets in a baking dish.
- Place the other ingredients on top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375.
Please follow and like us: