Tilapia with Shitake Mushrooms
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1 c. Shitake Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp Canola or Peanut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Ginger grated
- 1/4 c. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 c. Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch mixed with water
- Sauté the mushrooms and garlic in the oil; add the ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
- Whisk in the cornstarch mixture to thicken.
- Broil the Tilapia then top with the sauce.
Please follow and like us: