Sautéed Prawns with Cilantro & Avocado
Servings 2 People
- 12 pcs Coleson's Catch Raw Black Tiger Prawns 16/20 peeled
- 1 Avocado ripe yet firm, halved and sliced in thick slices
- 1 Tomato ripe yet firm,halved and cut into three wedges
- 1 Tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1/4 c dry sherry
- 1/4 c Chicken Stock
- 1/2 c Heavy Cream
- 1/4 c Cilantro chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Flour for dusting
- Oil for sauteing
- Salt and pepper the prawns and dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and lightly sauté the prawns.
- Add the garlic, sherry and stock.
- Simmer for 1 minute and add the cream and cilantro.
- Simmer for 1 minute and add the avocado and tomato slices.
- When it comes to a boil, it is ready to serve.
Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.