Penne with Prawns and Artichokes
Servings 2 People
- 12 pcs Coleson's Catch Raw Black Tiger Prawns 16/20 peeled
- 1/2 c Red Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Basil chopped
- 1/4 c White Wine
- 1 c Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 c Green Olives sliced pimento stuffed
- 1/2 c Tomatoes diced
- 10-12 cooked artichoke quarters
- 2 c cooked penne pasta
- In a large sauté pan cook the onion, garlic and basil.
- Add the wine, stock, pepper, olives, tomatoes and artichokes.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes and add the prawns.
- When the prawns are cooked, only a few minutes, add the pasta and heat through.
If you like spicy add crushed red chili flakes when you add the black pepper.
Please follow and like us: