Prawns with Orange and Fennel Seed
- 12 pcs Coleson's Catch Raw Black Tiger Prawns 16/20 peeled
- 1/4 c Onion finely diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seed
- 1/2 c Tomato diced ripe
- 1/4 c White Wine
- 1/4 c Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest
- Salt and Pepper
- In a sauté pan cook the onion in the oil until tender.
- Add the garlic and cook lightly, do not brown.
- Add the fennel seed, tomatoes, wine, orange juice and zest.
- Simmer until the liquid is almost gone.
- Add the prawns and cook until the prawns are done, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Serve with a salad.
Please follow and like us: