Tomato Basil Dressing
- 2/3 c Grape Tomatoes
- 6 basil leaves
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- Mix all items and blend in a blender or food processor.
- Dressing can be served hot or cold.
- If served hot, heat the dressing in a sauté pan and add the salad to the pan and toss; then put on the plate.
Scallops with Kumquats and Pomegranates
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Scallops skewered and broiled
- 1/2 c Kumquats sliced
- 1/2 c Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 c Red Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger grated
- 1/2 c Sugar
- In a sauce pan, melt the sugar with a little water.
- Boil on a high heat until thick, add the kumquats, ginger, onion and pepper, boil until thick.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, bring to another boil.
- Pour over the scallops and serve.