Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Halibut meat cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 c. Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- Flour to dust
- Oil for sauteing
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2/3 c. Feta Cheese
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes diced
- 2 c Cabbage shredded
- 1 c. Cucumber Salsa:
- Coat the halibut with the mixture of chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Dust seasoned halibut in flour, shake off excess flour and sauté in the oil until done.
- While halibut is sautéing, warm the tortillas over a flame, in the microwave or in a sauté pan.
- In a separate bowl, toss the cabbage, feta, tomatoes, salsa and halibut.
- Arrange half of the mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Fold in the two sides a few inches and roll the tortilla forward to enclose mixture, secure with two toothpicks. Cut in half.
*See Cucumber Salsa recipe.
Please follow and like us: