Salmon with Lime Juice and Garlic
Servings 2 People
- 1 c. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 4 tsp. chopped cilantro
- Salt and Pepper
- Marinate the salmon for 30 minutes with half of the lime juice.
- In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter, then add garlic and saute until slightly brown.
- Remove garlic and set aside.
- Sprinkle salmon with flour and pan-fry each side for 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from pan, add back the garlic and saute the remaining lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper for about one minute.
- Pour over the salmon.
Wondering what the best salmon you can use for this recipe is? Coleson's Catch Salmon Fillets is the best of the best.
Please follow and like us: