Tilapia with Eggplant and Squash Recipe
Servings 4 People
- 2 pkg 12 oz. Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1 Eggplant unpeeled, diced (I recommend Japanese Eggplant)
- 1 Yellow Squash diced
- 1 Chayote peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 Onion peeled and diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 2/3 c. Ripe Tomato diced
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 c. Portobello Mushroom sliced
- 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes or hot pepper optional
- Sauté the onion, eggplant, bell pepper and mushroom in hot oil until soft, add the garlic, stir.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
- Simmer until the squash is tender.
- You can cook the Tilapia any way.
- An easy way is to pour the eggplant mixture over the fish in a baking dish and cover and bake for 15 minutes in a hot oven.
- Or you can put the fish in another sauté pan and pour the eggplant mixture over it and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Please follow and like us: