Tilapia with Beets and Greens
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia
- 2 Beets with greens average size
- 1/3 c. Yellow Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 strips Bacon
- Salt and Pepper
- Remove the beet stems. Simmer the beets in salted water until tender then peel. Slice or dice.
- Shred the greens.
- Cook the bacon and use the grease to sauté the other ingredients.
- Season the Tilapia with salt and pepper and dust with flour; sauté at a high heat to get it crispy and brown.
- In a separate pan, sauté the onion until tender; add the greens and when they are limp add the beets, vinegar, salt and pepper. It is ready when it is heated through.
- Pour the beets over the Tilapia and crumble the bacon on top.
Lots of black pepper is good on this.
Please follow and like us: