Tilapia with Asparagus and Shitake Mushrooms
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets thawed, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 c. Asparagus cut nicely on the diagonal
- 1/2 c. Shitake Mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Red Onion diced
- 1/2 c. Yellow Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/3 c. Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- In a sauce pan bring the chicken broth, garlic, pepper, onion and mushrooms to a boil, add the asparagus and Tilapia, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a salad or with rice.
Please follow and like us: