Tilapia Fillets with "Corned" Style Cabbage and Carrots
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp Pickling spice
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion diced
- 1/4 head Cabbage quartered
- 6 pcs. Baby Carrots
- 4 pcs. Red New or Yukon Potatoes
- Either place the pickling spice in cheesecloth and steep in the chicken broth or simmer the spice directly in the broth for 5+ minutes. Strain.
- Saute the onion in any mild oil until tender.
- Add the broth and the potatoes, simmer until not quite tender.
- Add the carrots and cabbage, cook until almost tender.
- Submerge the fish in the picking liquid, cover and cook until done-5-7 minutes depending on thickness of the fish.
Please follow and like us: