Simple Sailor's Pie with Tilapia
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets thawed and diced
- 2 c. Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 c. Roasted Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 c. Sauteed Mushrooms sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- Toss the Tilapia (seasoned with salt and pepper), tomatoes and mushrooms together.
- Place in a clear baking dish (to see doneness of fish) covering the bottom.
- Spread the mashed potatoes on top of the mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the potatoes are browned.
- Serve with Garlic Bread and Salad.
Please follow and like us: