Oven-baked BBQ Tilapia with Black Beans
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Tilapia Fillets
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce
- 1 c. Black Beans cooked
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion diced
- Marinate the Tilapia in 1/2 the BBQ sauce for at least a few hours.
- Saute the onions in a mild oil until tender, add the beans and the remaining BBQ sauce until warmed through.
- Bake the Tilapia in a 450 degrees F. oven until the BBQ sauce is a bit brown - about 10 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh vegetable and corn bread.
Please follow and like us: