Halibut with Swiss Chard and Bacon
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Halibut
- 6 strips Bacon
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion diced
- 1 1/2 c. Swiss chard chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1/4 c. Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the bacon into bits and sauté.
- Drain and use the fat to sauté the onion until translucent.
- Add the chard and garlic, cook until garlic is about to brown.
- Add chicken broth.
- Cover and steam until chard is al dente. Cook halibut any style.
- Top with chard mixture.
- Serve with a grain.
Please follow and like us: