Halibut with Portobello Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions
Servings 2 People
- 1 1/2 c. Portobello mushrooms sliced
- 2/3 c. Onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/2 c. Marsala wine
- 1 /4 c. Parsley chopped
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 c. Chicken Broth
- Sauté the onions in 1-1/2 Tbsp butter over medium heat, stirring to brown evenly to an amber color.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- In a separate pan, sauté the mushrooms in 1 1/2 Tbsp butter until brown.
- Add Marsala to the mushrooms, bring to a boil.
- Combine the onion and mushroom mixture and add parsley.
- Place halibut in a glass casserole dish and cover with onion and mushroom mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes or so depending on the thickness of the fish.
Serve with rice or pasta.
Please follow and like us: