Halibut with Avocado and Cilantro
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Halibut Steaks
- 1 tsp. Shallot chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic chopped
- 1/4 c. dry sherry
- 1/4 c. Chicken Broth
- 1/2 c. Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 1 Tomato wedged
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Prepare halibut as you desire -- I like it either poached or dusted in flour then sautéed.
- In a sauce pan, simmer garlic and shallots in the sherry until liquid is almost gone.
- Add the chicken broth, simmer until liquid is almost gone.
- Add heavy cream, simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Add butter. Add the avocado, tomatoes and cilantro and heat through.
- Serve halibut over rice and top with the avocado-cilantro cream sauce.
Please follow and like us: