Cod and Shrimp with Dumplings
Servings 4 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Cod cut in 1-inch squares
- 18 pcs Coleson's Catch 26/30 EZ Peel Shrimp peeled
- 2/3 c Potato diced, sweet potato would be good
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 1/2 c Celery diced
- 1/2 c Carrot diced
- 1/2 c Frozen Peas
- 3 c Chicken Broth
- 1 tube Frozen Biscuits
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- In a medium-large sauce pan, melt the butter and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables and simmer until al dente.
- Add the cod and shrimp, stir, and put in an oblong glass baking dish.
- Top with the biscuits - I would use 8 – and bake according to biscuit instructions.
Please follow and like us: