Cod with Creamy Dill Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Cod Fillets
- 1/2 c. Onion diced
- 1/2 c. White Wine
- 1 c. Heavy Cream
- 1/4 c. Dill chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon
- Simmer onion in white wine until the wine is almost gone.
- Add cream and dill, reduce until you get your desired thickness - finish off with lemon.
- Place the cod in a large sauté pan in a single layer.
- Cover with the sauce and simmer until cooked -- it only takes a few minutes.
- Serve with baked or boiled potatoes.
Please follow and like us: