Cod Fillets with Ginger and Broccoli
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Cod Fillets
- 1 1/2 c. Broccoli florets blanched
- 1 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger grated
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2/3 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1/4 c. Green Onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds toasted
- Salt and Pepper
- Chinese 5 spice
- 2 Tbsp. Canola oil
- Sauté garlic and ginger but don’t brown add chicken broth, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- When it comes to a boil add the corn starch which has been mixed with enough cold water to turn it in a liquid and add it to the sauce-whisk to keep from clumping.
- Salt and pepper cod and dust with flour.
- Heat canola oil in a sauté pan and sauté cod over a medium heat until done-it is fast.
- Add broccoli flower to sauce and heat through-pour over prepared fish and serve with rice or Asian noodles.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds.
Please follow and like us: