Cod and Spinach Rolls
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Cod Fillets
- 2 c. Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. garlic chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 c. dry sherry
- Salt and Pepper
- Line each fillets with as much spinach as you can and roll.
- If this is too tedious you can layer like lasagna.
- Place side by side-touching-in a glass casserole dish.
- Sauté the onion until clear add garlic a cook but don’t brown.
- Add sherry and nutmeg and bring to a boil.
- Pour over the cod/spinach, cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta.
Please follow and like us: