Fish In Ginger Sauce
- 2 pcs Coleson's Catch Whole Gutted and Scaled Tilapia (1 lb. each) thawed
- 1 pc Onion quartered
- 1 pc Ginger cut into strips
- 3 c water
- 1 small green papaya cut into chunks
- 1/2 head cabbage cut into wedges
- 1 pc chicken bouillon cube dissolved in a little warm water
- 1 bundle bokchoy sliced
- In a saucepan, combine onion, ginger, water, papaya & bouillon cube. Cook over high heat.
- When the mixture starts to boil, add cabbage and fish.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
- Add bokchoy and cook for another minute.
Serve with lemon, and fish sauce (available in Oriental section).
Please follow and like us: