Servings 2 People
- 1 lb peeled and de-veined prawns
- 24 Green Pimento Stuffed Olives
- 2/3 c White Wine
- a pinch of saffron
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest finely grated
- 2 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 large red onion
- Bring the white wine, saffron and garlic to a boil. Let it cool, then add the lemon zest and parsley.
- Form the prawns into circles putting an olive in the center.
- Place the items on the stick in an onion, prawn, and onion pattern.
- Cover with the marinade and chill overnight.
Don't leave the prawn with the shells and tails on-- they catch on fire.
Please follow and like us: