Cajun-style Prawn Broil
- 12 oz Head off Shell-On Large Prawns
- 1 lemon
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 Cups Water
- 2-3 Tbsp. of your favorite brand of Shrimp or Crab or Seafood Boil Seasoning
- Thaw prawns under cold running water.
- Bring water to a boil, then add the seasonings, onion and juice of the lemon.
- Add the Shell-On Shrimp and let boil for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and allow to cool.
For a complete Cajun meal, serve with boiled red potatoes and corn on the cob.
Please follow and like us: