Servings 2 People
- 12 pcs Coleson's Catch Raw Black Tiger Prawns 16/20 peeled and split down the back so they lay flat
- 1 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Garlic minced
- 1/4 c Onion finely diced
- 1/2 c melted butter or olive oil
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c Parsley chopped
- lemon to garnish
- Sauté the onions and garlic in the butter or oil and toss with the bread crumbs.
- In an oiled glass casserole dish lay the prawns side by side.
- Fill the backs of the prawns with the bread crumb mixture.
- If there is any extra breadcrumb mixture, sprinkle over the top.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake in a 375 oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with the chopped parsley and garnish with lemon.
This dish makes a nice summer supper served with a salad.
Please follow and like us: