Sea Scallops with Asian Eggplant
Servings 2 People
- 1 lb Coleson's Catch Sea Scallops
- 1 Eggplant diced
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds toasted
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion sliced
- Sauté the onion and eggplant separately until tender - I like to brown them both a bit.
- Combine onion & eggplant.
- Add ginger and garlic, sauté lightly not browning the garlic.
- Add broth and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil and turn off. Adjust seasoning.
- Season the scallops, dust with flour and sauté.
- Put the eggplant on a plate and place the scallops on top.
- Garnish with sesame seed and green onion.
- Serve with a grain or salad.
If you want spicy add crushed or fresh peppers.
Please follow and like us: