Scallops with Sherry, Shallots and Mushrooms
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson’s Catch Scallops
- 1/2 c dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 1/4 tsp Thyme salt and pepper
- Other ingredients:
- Button mushrooms
- Red Onion
- Other option: bell pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients.
- Marinate scallops at least one hour, turning occasionally.
- Grill on skewers (see Serving Suggestions).
To make skewers alternate whole scallops with the button mushrooms and onion strips. Brush with oil. For pouches, oil the foil and place ingredients in middle and seal by folding the ends.
Please follow and like us: