Scallops with Apricots, Honey and Lime
- 12-16 pcs Coleson’s Catch Scallops
- Splash White Wine
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Shallot minced
- Salt and Pepper
- 3-4 Apricots
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 metal or wooden skewers
- Mix the items above the apricots in a shallow covered container or a zip lock bag and marinate for an hour.
- Cut the red onion in half and then in chunks a size smaller than the scallops.
- Put a scallop then and onion piece then an apricot then a scallop, etc on the skewer.
- Brush with oil before cooking over an open flame.
Please follow and like us: