Scallops with Apple & Allspice
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson’s Catch Scallops
- 1/4 c apple juice
- 1/4 c White Wine
- 1 Tbsp Shallot chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper Other ingredients:
- 1-2 granny smith apples peeled
- 1 Red Onion
- Other option: Blanched carrot slices good for color and taste.
- Mix marinade ingredients. Marinate scallops at least one hour, turning occasionally.
- Grill on skewers with vegetables and herbs (see Serving Suggestions).
To make the skewers alternate whole scallops with strips of red onion and apple. Brush with oil before putting on grill. For pouches oil the foil and place the scallops, onion and apple in center and seal the foil.
Please follow and like us: