Scallops on Rosemary Skewers
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson’s Catch Scallops
- 4 leaves Rosemary Stalks removed
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Rosemary chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the onion in strips large enough to put on the rosemary stalks.
- Mix the garlic, oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Alternate the onion and the scallops on the stalks.
- Place in a glass dish and marinate with the garlic mixture for at least an hour.
- Cook over an open flame or in a hot oven or broiler.
Please follow and like us: