Scallops, Blue Cheese and Pecan Quesadilla
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Scallops thawed
- 6 8- inch Flour tortillas
- 4 oz Blue Cheese room temp.
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp.
- 1/4 c Toasted Pecans chopped (bake in a 350 oven for 10 minutes, they should smell toasty, and cool)
- 10 red seedless grapes cut into quarters
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- In a medium sauce pan, bring to a simmer a half an inch of water with 1/4 tsp salt and a tsp of lemon juice.
- Add in the scallops and simmer for 1 minute; and remove from the heat and keep covered for 3 minutes.
- Remove scallops from the water and let cool.
- Cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch pieces.
- Mix the blue cheese, cream cheese and black pepper with the back of a spoon until spreadable.
- Gently mix in the grapes and the pecans.
To assemble: Place three of the tortillas on the counter and spread one third of the cheese mixture on each one and sprinkle one third of the scallops on top of each one; top each with another tortilla. Melt 1 tsp butter in a saute pan; cook the quesadilla until golden brown on each side and the filling is warm. Press down on the quesadilla with a spatula while cooking so it sticks together. Cut like a pie into six triangles. Serve. This will not need condiments.
Please follow and like us: