Roma-style Imitation Crabmeat Sandwiches
Servings 2 People
- 8 oz package Coleson's Catch Imitation Crab Meat flakes or chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter and allow it to start to turn brown.
- Saute the crab, stirring every now and then.
- You want it to turn a little brown; then add the garlic and toss.
- Add the cheese and turn off the heat.
- Divide to 4 quality rolls or foccacia bread to make sandwiches.
For a moister and richer product, spread the bread with aioli (garlic mayonnaise) before adding the crabmeat mixture.
Please follow and like us: