Imitation Crabmeat Stir Fry
Servings 2 People
- 8 oz. pkg Coleson's Catch Imitation Crabmeat flakes or chunks
- 1/2 a yellow onion julienne
- 1/2 a red bell pepper julienne
- 2 c. shredded Napa Cabbage or regular green cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil corn or canola
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a sauté pan, add vegetable oil and when hot, add onions and peppers.
- Stir over medium heat about a minute and add ginger and garlic.
- Toss in the crabmeat and cabbage. As the cabbage starts to wilt add the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- When all is heated through, turn off heat.
Serving over steamed white rice or Asian noodles.
Please follow and like us: