Roasted Red Bell Pepper Mayonnaise
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 c Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Roast the peppers over an open flame until dark brown and put in a covered container to cool. (A zip lock bag works well. The steam created helps loosen the skins and makes them easy to remove.)
- When cool remove the skins and the seeds.
- Puree in a food processor or blender.
- Mix pureed peppers into the mayonnaise.
- Add the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
This keeps well in the refrigerator.
Please follow and like us: