- People love fruit salad. I have found that the smaller you cut the fruit the more they eat. I'm not sure why but it seems to work out that way.
- The least amount of fruit will be eaten if you leave whole fruit in a bowl, apples, oranges, bananas and grapes.
- You will need a moderate amount if you peel, slice and place on a platter melon, pineapple, and kiwi and arrange with strawberries and grapes.
- You will need a lot of diced fruit salad.
- The larger variety of fruit the more you will serve.
Please follow and like us: