Asian-style Sautéed Napa Cabbage
Servings 2 People
- 4 c shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1 Tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger grated
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn or Peanut Oil
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 c Roasted Red Bell Peppers diced
- 1/4 c Scallion diced
- In a large sauté pan or wok heat the corn oil, add garlic, ginger and scallion.
- Lightly sauté; and add cabbage and bell pepper.
- When the cabbage is soft, add soy sauce and sesame oil and heat through.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and serve.
Please follow and like us: