Baked Red Snapper with Squash and Red Onion
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Red Snapper Fillets
- 2 c. Squash (Zucchini yellow, summer), thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Red Onion diced
- 1 tsp. garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Place the squash and onions in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and toss with half the oil.
- Place the fish on top, seasoned with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the garlic and the rest of the oil.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Good with rice or a salad.