Blue Cheese and Apples with Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 c Blue Cheese crumbled
- 1/2 c Sweet Apple diced firm
- 1 Tbsp Shallot or Red Onion diced
- 2-3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c Toasted Pecans chopped
- Black Pepper
- Toss all ingredients together and use immediately.
This is good added in a salad or as a sandwich on a really good bread or roll--great with turkey. Additional Comments: From Chef Audrey: I like to start with a firm chunk of blue cheese and cut into squares, knowing it won't really end up as squares because it will crumble. The already crumbled blue cheese tends to have a lot of really small pieces which I don't like.
Please follow and like us: