Asian Cucumbers, Bell Peppers and Red Onions
- 1/4 c Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 c cucumbers skinned, seeded, and sliced into crescents
- 2 c Mixed Red Green, and/or Yellow Bell Peppers, seeded and cut into sticks
- 2 c Red Onions skinned and cut into crescents
- Mix first four marinade ingredients.
- Toss cucumbers, peppers and onions separately in marinade.
- Chill in separate containers for 24 hours.
Good in salads or to top grilled items like a salsa.
Please follow and like us: