Swordfish and Mushroom Kebabs
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Swordfish
- 12 Crimini Mushrooms small
- 12 basil leaves
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Tomatoes diced and salted
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut ingredients so all items will be similar size. The key is to have everything finish cooking at the same time.
- You have probably been at barbeques where you were served a beautiful kebab with half the items either over- or underdone. You don't want to do that.
- The swordfish should be cut into squares at least as big as the mushrooms.
- You want the onion not wider than the other items--ideally all items have contact to the heat source.
- Cherry tomatoes are cute but they cook fast and fall off which is they are best put on top--plus the cold contrast is great. Depending on how long your skewers are, alternate the items.
- Mushroom, onion, basil, swordfish, basil, onion, mushroom is a tasty pattern.
- Mix the vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper together and marinate the kebabs for a minimum of 4 hours, turning often.
- Cook over an open flame.
Serve on a bed of rice and top with the tomatoes.
Please follow and like us: