Simple Tasty Salmon Steaks with Mustard Baby Potatoes
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks
- 6-8 pcs Baby Red Potatoes parboiled
- 1 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/4 c Onion Diced
- 1/4 c Celery Diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cooking Instructions:
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon and squeeze lemon over it.
- Place the parboiled potatoes in to a bowl and toss in onions and celery with a couple of spoons of water to help it all blend.
- Then wrap completely in tin foil.
- Put the foil packet either in the coals or on the grill, whichever you are comfortable with.
- When the potatoes are done (20-30 minutes), cook the salmon.
Please follow and like us: