Salmon with Tri-color Asparagus
Servings 2 People
- 2 pcs Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillets thawed
- 4 spears ea Purple Green and White asparagus
- 1/2 c Red Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 c Oyster Mushrooms
- 2 tsp garlic chopped
- Fresh Basil and Oregano a pinch
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients together except salmon; spread out evenly on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or more, depending on how crisp you want the asparagus.
- Cook the salmon, any style - I roast it with the other ingredients.
Please follow and like us: