Salmon with Fiddlehead Ferns and Morels
Servings 2 People
- 2 pcs Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillets thawed
- 1/2 c Morel Mushroom
- 1/2 c Fiddlehead Ferns
- 2 Tbsp Shallots diced
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 /4 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 c Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Soak the morels in salted water for about 20 minutes; drain & rinse in plain water.
- Cut the morels in half to check for insects and pat dry.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan; cook until it starts to brown.
- Add morels and cook until they start to brown.
- Add shallots, Fiddlehead ferns and seasonings. When the Fiddlehead ferns are tender; add cream and reduce to desired thickness.
- Cook the salmon to your desire (I poach it). Top with mixture.
Please follow and like us: