Salmon Steaks with Lime and Crushed Red Chilies
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Red Crushed Chilies
- 1/4 c Red Onion Diced
- 1 /2 tsp garlic Chopped
- 2 tsp fresh basil Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 Sliced Green Olive stuffed with Pimento
- In a shallow container or a zip lock bag, put everything in except the olives.
- Marinate for at least an hour.
- Cook the Salmon Steaks over an open flame- cooking time depends on the source of flame used and size of steak. (See comments below.)
- Top the steak with cold olives and serve with a salad.
This might be a good time to bring up the 7 minutes an inch concept. As a rule of thumb when cooking fish in high heat, the steak that is 1 inch thick it will take 7 minutes to cook - that is 3-1/2 minutes per side. That is how quickly fish cooks and why most people overcook it. If cooking in a 350 degree F oven, it will take longer.
Please follow and like us: