Salmon Steaks with Dry Rub
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- Pinch of each of the following: Black pepper, whole thyme, allspice, chili powder, curry powder, paprika, dill weed, dry mustard and celery seed.
- Mix all spices and place on a plate.
- Right before cooking, press both sides of the steak into the seasoning mix.
- If you leave to marinate overnight, the salt leeches out the juice.
- Cook Salmon Steaks over an open flame.
- Serve with lemon and a side salad.
Please follow and like us: