Salmon Steaks with Fennel Butter
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks
- 1 stalk Fresh Fennel
- 1/4 c salted butter
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seed
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- The day before using, cook the fennel any way until soft - sauté, steam or roast it.
- Chop cooked fennel finely and chill.
- Bring butter to room temp and soften in a bowl by stirring.
- Add other ingredients and mix.
- Using a piece of wax paper make the butter compound into a long strip and roll into a tube, chill.
- Cook salmon over an open flame and top with slices of the chilled compound butter.
- Serve with a salad.
Please follow and like us: