Salmon Hash with Eggs
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillet diced
- 1 c Red Potatoes cooked al dente, diced
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 1/2 c Celery diced
- 4-8 eggs depending on appetite
- 1/2 c Ham diced
- 1/2 c Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 3-4 Tbsp Butter
- In a large skillet, melt the butter.
- Just as it starts to brown, put in the potatoes and cook over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the onions and celery, and cook until they just start to tender.
- Add the ham and bell peppers; heat them through.
- Add chicken broth and salmon, shake pan and stir, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Shake pan again and set aside.
- Cook the eggs any way you enjoy them - I like them poached or sunny side up.
Good with sliced tomatoes as a suggested side dish.
Please follow and like us: