Salmon Fillet with Green Olives and Artichoke Hearts
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 2 tsp garlic chopped
- 1/4 c White Wine
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- Pinch Saffron
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 c Green Olive with Pimentos sliced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c Tomatoes diced
- 6-8 Artichoke Heart cooked & quartered
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a lightly oiled saute pan, cook the onion until clear.
- Add the garlic and stir, don't let it brown.
- Add wine, chicken broth, saffron and cumin, simmer a few minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Submerge the salmon, cover and simmer until the fish is done 4-6 minutes depending on the thickness.
Sides: Bulgur, couscous, pasta, rice or quinoa.
Please follow and like us: